Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello World!

Hello Everyone!

Chris Roberson here of Roberson Audio Synthesizers, extending my welcome to you on my new blog.

I've created this blog as an outlet for me to talk about current synthesizer technologies and other music-creation technologies without filling space on the Roberson Audio instruments web page, so the news feed on that site could be used strictly for news pertaining to Roberson Audio instruments.

I aim to bring news and accounts of hands-on experiences to you, hopefully for gear that hasn't been talked about as much in the mainstream, or at least in ways they did not cover.

I look forward to your responses for my entries, and hope to see you all again at my first post later on in the week.

Regards,
Chris Roberson

No comments:

Post a Comment